If you don't have an account yet, register up in the right hand corner, and take a look around. If you do have an account already, please log in, and check out the lastest announcements. To your right, you'll find some helpful links.
01. Loyalty is Essential having relations with cats outside of your own clan is forbidden. even worse is having relations with clanless cats. your loyalty must remain to your clan alone, for it insures the clans' survival.
02. Vigils new warriors must hold a silent vigil and keep watch over the camp for one night. at the death of a cat, those who were close must hold vigil for at least one day, at which time no cat will speak. at the death of a leader, deputy, or medicine cat, all cats must pray and sit vigil for at least one day, during which time no cat will speak.
03. Meetings at the Owl's Tree each full moon, the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats of both clans must meet. during this time, they will exchange news in hushed voices, and there shall be no arguing or violence. leaders may be accompanied by only a single patrol of warriors, these warriors must also remain quiet and peaceful.
04. Ceremonies when a kitten is weaned, they shall be held an apprentice ceremony, given their -paw name, and assigned a mentor. when this apprentice is done training, and has visited the owl's tree at least twice, they may be made a warrior. when a new deputy is being made, they must visit the owl's tree, alone, and hold a vigil for one day, before returning- the same goes for a new leader and a new medicine cat apprentice. when a new medicine cat is being made, they will go to the owl's tree with the other medicine cats if there are any, and then they will hold the vigil on their own, and the other medicine cats will return to retrieve them.
05. Trespassing is Forbidden trespassing, or hunting while trespassing, is forbidden.
06. Boundaries boundaries and borders must be patrolled and marked daily.
07. Hunting warriors must hunt for their clan daily.
08. Rejection of Loners, Rogues, and Housepets a warrior will not bend to the life of a kittypet, loner, or rogue.
09. Termination of Rogues any cat who does not belong to the clans and wishes to do them harm must be terminated without mercy.
10. Those Outside of the Warrior Code those outside of the warrior code must be mistrusted, driven away, and or terminated to preserve the clans.
11. Preserve the Clans warriors must go to any means to preserve their clans and or the clans.